We have migrated a number of articles from the old website. You can see the list below. Unless otherwise indicated, they were written by Todd Luger between 1999 and 2005.
We have also kept the old practitioner directory available until we are able to set up a new one.
More fun stuff to come. Stay tuned!
- About Todd Luger
- Articles Archive
- Cultural Integration of Chinese Medical Theory in Taiwan by Eric Brand, MSTOM
- Explorations in the Treatment of Diabetes Mellitus with Chinese Medicinal Substances
- Fibromyalgia by Alon Marcus, L.Ac.
- Find an Herbalist
- Naturopathic Medicine and the Qi Dynamic: Insights into the Treatment of Leaky Gut Syndrome
- Notes on Formula Construction
- Principles for Nourishing Life by Philippe Riviere
- Spleen Dysfunction and Food Allergy: A TCM Perspective
- The Importance of Branch Treatment in TCM
- The Role of Instructional Design and Technology in the Education and Practice of TCM
- The Role of the Qi Mechanism in the Treatment of Knotty Diseases
- The Story
- The Use of Chinese Herbs and Other Natural Modalities As Alternatives to Hormone Replacement Therapy by “Molly” Amelia Greacen
- Yīnfire and its Pathomechanism by Jason Blalack, L.Ac.
- Zangfu Theory & Cellular Memory by Attilio D’Alberto